Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C3700 cannot connect to xbox one

VictisHonor684
Follower

C3700 cannot connect to xbox one

Good afternoon, I recently purchased a Netgear C3700 because my old Modem bit the dust. Everything seems to work fine with it other than my one issue. For whatever reason my xbox just refuses to communicate with it properly. I keep getting a NAT Type of Unavailable and a message that read xbox.com/xboxone/teredo. 

When I test the internet connection it says im connected to the internet but it refuses to connect to Xbox live. I have enabled port fowarding and made sure UPnp is on and made a reservation for the xbox one. I am at a complete loss.

Model: C3700|N600 Cable Gateway Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: C3700 cannot connect to xbox one

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: C3700 cannot connect to xbox one

Reboot the modem. Soon as you do this, hold and press the front power button on the xbox while its ON, press this button until the xbox shuts OFF. Then turn back On. Check NAT status on the networking dashboard. 

I recommend wired connection with the xbox to the modem. 

@VictisHonor684 wrote:

Good afternoon, I recently purchased a Netgear C3700 because my old Modem bit the dust. Everything seems to work fine with it other than my one issue. For whatever reason my xbox just refuses to communicate with it properly. I keep getting a NAT Type of Unavailable and a message that read xbox.com/xboxone/teredo. 

When I test the internet connection it says im connected to the internet but it refuses to connect to Xbox live. I have enabled port fowarding and made sure UPnp is on and made a reservation for the xbox one. I am at a complete loss.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7