Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C6250 new issues on wired & wireless connection with PS4

Ausso92521
Follower

C6250 new issues on wired & wireless connection with PS4

Hey everyone,

I've run into some issues with my router that I have so far been unable to remedy. The router is only about a month old, and for the first 3 weeks everything worked awesome. Since then I had changed no settings or configurations, and all of a sudden my PS4 has become extremely unstable with the router. Every time I try to test internet connection on PS4, it gives me either failed internet test, or failed NAT test and in some cases failed uploasd speeds. Also the speeds are incredibly slow in comparison to what it was before this started happening. Used to be 90-130Mbps, now I'm lucky to see 8Mbps if. Keep in mind this is the wired connection. Just a note, laptops and other devices(android phones) exhibit some of the intermittent connection issues, but don't seem nearly as extreme.

What I have tried:

-Restarting router/PS4

-Static IP for PS4

-PS4 placed in DMZ

-Forwarding all necessary ports to PS4

-DMZ and Port forward at same time

-Checked cable line power(All within normal range)

-Plugged laptop into router, had same intermittent issue with that wired connection

-Went wifi connection on PS4, did not solve issue

Has anyone else had this issue before? I feel like I have tried everything and I'm starting to think I may have gotten defective hardware.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Model: C6250|AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: C6250 new issues on wired & wireless connection with PS4

Hello Ausso92521

You may want to contact support if there is a hardware issue.

http://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx?cid=wmt_netgear_organic

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7