Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C6300 solid amber light for up stream

mhuinker
Aspirant

C6300 solid amber light for up stream

C6300 was working perfectly until this afternoon!   This modem/wifi router is about 2 years old now - has never had any issues.  Now this..... anyone, please help!

Model: C6300|AC1750 Cable Modem Router Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 6
Jody
Apprentice

Re: C6300 solid amber light for up stream

Did you ever find an answer,,,I have the same issue started two days ago...

Message 2 of 6
mhuinker
Aspirant

Unfortunately, I still am having this issue..... 😞   I am on the internet, obviously, but I cannot print to my wifi printer from my desktop, which is connected (as always has been) to this modem, I can however print from mobile devices to my printer......  

I am not tech savvy, so trying to figure it out is not up my alley, I have reset the modem..... turned it off and back on again as well, unplugged it and plugged it back in.....  I've tried all of those steps and the light is still a solid amber.  This just started for my yesterday.  😞

Model: C6300BD-1CXNAS|Docsis 3.0 AC1750 Cable Modem Router
Message 3 of 6
Jody
Apprentice

This happened to me a couple of days ago...I broadcast an emergency scanner over IP.......It still broadcast, but now I have lost the ability to control it......

I keep getting an error that port 5001 is in use....Everything in the house that uses the router has been rebooted.....Charter has reprovisioned the modem/router....

I have scanned with TCPView and can't find any device using this port.

I'm at a loss.

Message 4 of 6
Jody
Apprentice

Beginning to think this is how they get you to buy a new router/modem

Message 5 of 6
Jody
Apprentice

Charter out today. tested all cable....No noise on line...

Since the cable was old I insisted we run new cable from road....New cable from road connection all way to router/moden...

Didn't help crap...Has to be the Netgear.........Unreal they won't help...Guess my business will go elsewhere...Sad as i buy routers for business with over 100K employees.......Oh well thier loss.........

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7