Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: CAX80 completely lost wifi wtf?

Rjstewart2022
Follower

CAX80 completely lost wifi wtf?

I have had this router for a few months now and of course support is gone when this happens.. but last night lost my wifi, i can see it and connect but only for about 3 seconds before it disconnects. did a factory reset and now i still have no wifi AND now i cant log into the app, or the webpage both just tell me i need to connect to wifi...any ideas before i smash this pos and get a new router that definitely wont be netgear

Cax80 netgear nighthawk

firmware idk cant login to see 

OS win10

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

If its only 8 months old, you can open a support case with it. 

To get a hold of support. Click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process. Keep in mind that its only free for the first 90 days.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Please maybe contact with NG support:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/NOTICE-Users-with-sudden-non-functioning-CAX80...

@Rjstewart2022 wrote:

I have had this router for a few months now and of course support is gone when this happens.. but last night lost my wifi, i can see it and connect but only for about 3 seconds before it disconnects. did a factory reset and now i still have no wifi AND now i cant log into the app, or the webpage both just tell me i need to connect to wifi...any ideas before i smash this pos and get a new router that definitely wont be netgear

Cax80 netgear nighthawk

firmware idk cant login to see 

OS win10

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7