Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: I have a C7000v2 modem and the internet light recently started blinking amber/green

BrettJohn
Aspirant

I have a C7000v2 modem and the internet light recently started blinking amber/green

Recently the internet light on my modem has started continuously blinking alternately between amber and green.

This is not mentioned in the manual.

The internet connection is working fine and the speed is as high as it has ever been.

My firmware version is V1.03.01

What does amber/green blinking mean?

Message 1 of 11
plemans
Guru

Re: I have a C7000v2 modem and the internet light recently started blinking amber/green

do you have a screen snip of the cable connections page and the event logs? 

I'd also check your coax lines for damage, kinks, bad/old/cheap connections, extended runs.

If you have any splitters, amplifiers, or attenuators in line, i'd remove them. 

Message 2 of 11
BrettJohn
Aspirant

Here are screen shots of the cable connections and event log pages.

The weird thing is that none of the physical connections have changed in a couple of years.

Thank you for your help.

Cable Connections.JPGEventLog1.JPGEventLog2.JPG

Message 3 of 11
plemans
Guru

photos have to be approved by a moderator and can take a while. 

You can add them right away by clicking on "choose file" and attaching one at a time. 

Message 4 of 11
BrettJohn
Aspirant

Yea I am trying that but not having any luck.

Message 5 of 11
BrettJohn
Aspirant

Message 6 of 11
BrettJohn
Aspirant

Message 7 of 11
BrettJohn
Aspirant

Message 8 of 11
BrettJohn
Aspirant

Okay. I sent the screen shots one at a time.

Message 9 of 11
plemans
Guru

You have a bunch of errors in your line and your logs are indicating line issues. 

If you already checked your own line/connection, then your isp would need to check it. 

Message 10 of 11
BrettJohn
Aspirant

I did a factory reset on myh modem and that fixed the alternate amber/green flashing of the internet light.

Message 11 of 11
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7