Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

If I purchase a new C3700 should it be a C3700v2?

gregorywelch
Guide

If I purchase a new C3700 should it be a C3700v2?

The Netgear web site only lists the C3700 for sale. My ISP and need for NAT loopback require a C3700v2. Is it (likely) the case that when I purchase a C3700 from Netgear (say) it will actually be a C3700v2?   I assume so but...  Thanks in advance to anyone who actually knows (as opposed to guessing)!

Model: C3700|N600 Cable Gateway Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: If I purchase a new C3700 should it be a C3700v2?

Other than having the box in hand, if you order online, most won't know what they're sending you. I've ordered specific versions of devices before and go the wrong one. again, if you NEED that specific version, go to a strore so you can check the model number showing v2. 

Message 2 of 3
gregorywelch
Guide

Re: If I purchase a new C3700 should it be a C3700v2?

Hi. Yes, of course in general for ordering online that is true. I have been unable to locate a version at local brick & mortar stores. I’ll keep looking. However here I am asking specifically about purchasing from Netgear: does anyone know whether Netgear ships v2 when one orders the C3700? I am looking for someone (perhaps from Netgear) who has some reason for certainty. I realize, of course, there are no guarantees. Thanks.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7