Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

N600 Router Model C3700 - Power on, All Lights Flash Periodically, No Internet, No WiFi

mielias
Follower

N600 Router Model C3700 - Power on, All Lights Flash Periodically, No Internet, No WiFi

C3700|N600 Cable modem wifi router. 1.y years old. It suddenly stopped working. When switched on power light is getting on (green) and nothing happens then after a while (may be 30 secs) all the lights flash and goes off then power stays on. The router stays on like this (periodic flashing of all the lights). In this state the router is not accessible with either by network cable nor by WiFi and there is no internet connectivity as well.

This problem was occuring once in a while and then it got resolved automatically i.e. if you switch it off and leave it like that for hours and switch it on then some time it worked earlies. But now it stopped working completely and it exhibits the above mentioend behavior consistently and not going back to the working state.      

Whether it indicates the firmware got corrupted and it need to be reinstalled. If yes how to do that? Factory reset and power cycle did not help. The behavior remains the same (i.e. power on, periodic flashing of all the lights but no internet, no WiFi and no connectivity to the modem/router). 

Model: C3700|N600 Cable Gateway Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: N600 Router Model C3700 - Power on, All Lights Flash Periodically, No Internet, No WiFi

Hello mielias

I suggest to contact support if the modem is still under warranty something does not sound right with the unit.

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx?cid=wmt_netgear_organic

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7