Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk C7800 network map incomplete

mshafton
Tutor

Nighthawk C7800 network map incomplete

Just replace c7000 with c7800. Latest firmware and latest versions netgenie installed. I have 35 devices connected and working. When I access the network map it only shows 12-15 devices. Each time I try the 12-15 selected out of my 35 seem to be random. Also get different results whether I run genie on my laptop (windows 10) or my android smart phone (galaxy s8). Did not have this problem on my c7000 so I am puzzled. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks

Message 1 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Has this changed at all or is it still only showing 15 devices?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 5
mshafton
Tutor

If I leave genie up long enough, it will eventually display all the devices. Takes anywhere from 2-4 hours before alll devices displayed. Netgear tech support does not consider this to be an issue. I disagree but not much I can do about it. I just don't have quick access to the map,unless I leave genie running all the time. I hate having to waste the resources to leave genie run all the time but there it is. No idea what causes this.

Message 3 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Ok I will report this bug up to engineering thanks for posting this issue.

DarrenM

Message 4 of 5
LTJ3
Aspirant

I also have that issue and also why isn't ready cloud available for this model considering it's a beast of a machine?
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7