Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk CAX80

Modelo88
Follower

Nighthawk CAX80

Every time my power goes out, my Nighthawk model CAX80 won’t connect to devices. Incorrect password error. I’ve tried factory reboot, using original password, power cycling. It boots up fine, all the lights turn on, and my network even appears on my phone. But I can’t connect. Very frustrated that I spent the time researching the best solution for my home and now this happens. It’s not an ISP (xfinity) issue, my cable TV works fine. Please help.
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

What fixes the issue? 

What firmware version is on it? 

When it happens, do you have a screensnip of the event logs and the logs? 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

FYI:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/New-CAX80-Firmware-Version-2-1-5-2-Released/td...

@Modelo88 wrote:
Every time my power goes out, my Nighthawk model CAX80 won’t connect to devices. Incorrect password error. I’ve tried factory reboot, using original password, power cycling. It boots up fine, all the lights turn on, and my network even appears on my phone. But I can’t connect. Very frustrated that I spent the time researching the best solution for my home and now this happens. It’s not an ISP (xfinity) issue, my cable TV works fine. Please help.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7