Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk ac2350 R7500 using N600 modem/router for modem only.

ScrapIron530
Follower

Nighthawk ac2350 R7500 using N600 modem/router for modem only.

Although, as with every forum, a lot of questions go unanswered, I was able to read thru the experiences of others using various types of equipment to find the answers I needed without needlessly bothering anyone. I am currently using 2 of the 4 Netgear products I have purchased, without regret I might add. My current setup involves the N600 Wireless Dual Band adsl2 + modem/router C3700, of which I now utilize only the modem, and the Nighthawk x4 ac2350 smart wifi router. I have yet to reincorporate my NG WN3000RP Range Ext. as I have Extender Options available in my wireless security cameras (3 different mfrs.)that are working exceptionally well with my current setup. I have to agree, my experience with Netgear's customer service leaves a lot to be desired, but I depend on my own ability to troubleshoot and actually enjoy reading thru forums like this one where I always gratefully learn more then I bargained for. My husband would say, enough to make me dangerous, lol. My point, I am very pleased with the Netgear Product Line and even more impressed with the people who purchase and share their experiences using the devices so that I may enjoy my network more then the time I spend troubleshooting it. I welcome any inquiries and will do my best to return the favor.
Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Nighthawk ac2350 R7500 using N600 modem/router for modem only.

Hello Scrapiron530

Its great you joined the community to help others can always use more knowledge and experience with Netgear products.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7