Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RMA and Payment Processing Issues

XENdrakan
Follower

RMA and Payment Processing Issues

Similar to the post from 2020 below, I have been trying to process my RMA request for over 4 days with no response from Customer Service at Netgear. Posting for visibility and answers.

Ever since my first purchase on Netgear.com in late September, the website has never accepted my credit card information, requiring that I use Google Pay/Pala, ironically linked to the same cards NG rejected.

Now I face a bigger issue. The router I purchased through NG has been malfunctioning since just weeks after purchasing, and after working with Netgear support for over 2 months, an RMA was finally approved.

However, I am not able to complete the RMA request for Advanced Next Business day replacement because Netgear.com will not accept my payment information, instead providing an "invalid credit card datA" response.

I have confirmed that none of my credit card companies have received a transaction let alone sent a decline to NG.

I have verified all of my information is correct. I make online purchases all the time on other sites without issue. I have tried all of my credit cards which are all valid, without success. I have tried different browsers, computers, mobile, locations, etc. The only way I have gotten Netgear.com to accept my payment is using PayPal, which has been used for all my previous purchases.

I am posting this on this forum, as I have tried to get assistance from Customer Care for over 4 days, with no response to the case opened 4 days ago, despite multiple follow-ups, and now 1 escalated case from Netgear Support about the RMA, who attempted to assist with payment processing on their end and received the same error message.

Can someone with Netgear Customer Service please advise if there is a website issue regarding payment processing and/or reach out to me directly for assistance?

Https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/RMA-Processing-Issues/td-p/2012101
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RMA and Payment Processing Issues

Please reach out to a forum moderator. 

There is nothing we can help with here in the forums.

@Blanca_O @KevinLiT @DarrenM 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7