Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear Support Review

Robertscott98
Follower

I'm not sure that I've selected the right modem but I purchased a nighthawk modem router for almost 400 dollars from best buy in hopes it'd worker better than cheaper ones. Needless to say, I was absolutely wrong. I've never had so many issues in my life with anything, this netgear nighthawk router is just complete trash. Can't connect to it with the app to update the pos and can only connect to it half the time as I receive wrong password or error connecting whenever I know I'm entering the correct password. I spoke with netgears customer service and the first person I spoke to which was tech level 1 was completely clueless and was absolutely no help at all and then proceeded to put me in que to speak to tech level 2 which was also just as useless as tech level 1. So in the end netgear was unable to help me, even in the slightest. Needless to say it was hard enough to understand the dumb people that are working for them who speak awful English. Without hesitation I will never be buying another netgear pos in my life. Netgear needs to close its company and stop production of all products, they should feel embarrassed to be the company with the service and quality they are, truly astonished at the overall terrible quality of netgear and service.
Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

What Modem model are you referring too? C or CM####? 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7