Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Router not compatible with Prime Video. Message is "no internet connection' all others work.

yalefeldman
Follower

Router not compatible with Prime Video. Message is "no internet connection' all others work.

Router is connected to a modem and I am trying to stream from Prime Video.  When I use the router to stream, I get a message that there is no internet connected.  When I use the Modem directly to stram with the Mddem address, it works fine.  do I need to reconfugure the modem, or just get rid of it.  I like the range it gives me so I would prefer to continue to use

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Router not compatible with Prime Video. Message is "no internet connection' all others wo

Please post about this here for your model router:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-nighthawk

Good Luck.

@yalefeldman wrote:

Router is connected to a modem and I am trying to stream from Prime Video.  When I use the router to stream, I get a message that there is no internet connected.  When I use the Modem directly to stram with the Mddem address, it works fine.  do I need to reconfugure the modem, or just get rid of it.  I like the range it gives me so I would prefer to continue to use

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7