Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNDAP360 Showing Internet Signals but no connection

mhisler14
Aspirant

WNDAP360 Showing Internet Signals but no connection

Recently a thunderstorm passed over our house, which resulted in a few lightning strikes nearby. One of which was very close to our house and unfortunately knocked out the power for a brief moment. We realized that it knocked out our internet and one of our telephone lines. Our WNDAP360 Wireless Access Points were displaying LED's that indicated that it was on and displaying internet signals. However, when attempting to connect to the points, no connection is available. We did the same with an ethernet cable to one of our PCs and still with no connection. I've reset the modem but to no avail. We have a JGS524 24 Port Switch as well. I do not know anything about the Port Switch. 

Model: JGS524|24 Port Gigabit Switch, WNDAP360|ProSafe Wireless-N Access Point
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: WNDAP360 Showing Internet Signals but no connection

I would post in this forum for your model AP:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Business-Wireless/bd-p/business-wireless-for-business

Good Luck. 

@mhisler14 wrote:

Recently a thunderstorm passed over our house, which resulted in a few lightning strikes nearby. One of which was very close to our house and unfortunately knocked out the power for a brief moment. We realized that it knocked out our internet and one of our telephone lines. Our WNDAP360 Wireless Access Points were displaying LED's that indicated that it was on and displaying internet signals. However, when attempting to connect to the points, no connection is available. We did the same with an ethernet cable to one of our PCs and still with no connection. I've reset the modem but to no avail. We have a JGS524 24 Port Switch as well. I do not know anything about the Port Switch. 

Message 2 of 4
mhisler14
Aspirant

Alright, well if anyone has remedies for this it would be greatly appreciated. Very bizzare though, hasn't happened before.

Model: JGS524|24 Port Gigabit Switch, WNDAP360|ProSafe Wireless-N Access Point
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Good Luck. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation