Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1600 C6250 will only connect to certain devices after outage. Please help!

marissat24
Follower

AC1600 C6250 will only connect to certain devices after outage. Please help!

Hi all. My neighborhood had an outage on Friday and since then my wifi has only worked on certain devices. I never had any issues before this outage. It only connects on my Roku, but it is very in and out. It shows it connecting on my phone, but it isn’t actually connecting because when I try to do anything, it informs me I am not connected to the internet. I haven’t been able to get my Chromecast hooked back up either. I have no idea what to do and am so frustrated. I have tried to contact support, and they tell me they’ll help me in a minute, and then I end up waiting an hour. I already tried resetting the modem router. Thank you in advance!
Model: C6250|AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: AC1600 C6250 will only connect to certain devices after outage. Please help!

when many say they tried a reset, they end up just rebooting it. 

Did you do a full reset of the system and reinstal? Meaning setting it back to factroy? 

You can push and hold the reset button for 7-15 seconds while powered on to achieve this. 

Then you'd need to fully reinstall it. 

do you have a screen snip of the cable connections page and the logs? that helps as well to check the connections. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7