Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: All lights on front of cm1000 version 2 cable modem are blinking orange no internet access canno

Rinzler187
Initiate

All lights on front of cm1000 version 2 cable modem are blinking orange no internet access cannot ac

I had this modem hooked up through a Netgear router of which the upload speeds were decreased substantially after talking with my provider tech support we tried to get the upload speed faster we were unable to do so I went ahead and truck connected directly to the cable modem via my PC that is when all the lights on the front started flashing orange and now I cannot detect or access the modem at all
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: All lights on front of cm1000 version 2 cable modem are blinking orange no internet access canno

Did you reboot the modem? 

Try unhooking the coax and the power from modem. Let it sit a little bit. 

Then hook the coax back up and the power it back on. 

If you have any splitters, amplifiers, attenuators in line, remove them. 

Message 2 of 3
Rinzler187
Initiate

Thanks for trying to help.  In the end it looks as though this modem is ment for science and to be examened at the Netgear support lab.  The issue that i have is not even listed in the tech manual as i got ahold of support last night and the modem is otw back.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7