Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: C6250 5 GHz Not working - NO Light, No Signal, Not found in Wireless Settings

Net83
Aspirant

C6250 5 GHz Not working - NO Light, No Signal, Not found in Wireless Settings

Its been less than a month and the 5GHz Not working. 

1. I tried resetting to factory setting.
  2. After restart, ONLY 2.4 GHZ light is ON. 
  3. 5 GHz Light is NOT ON.
  4. Logged in to NETGEAR Genie console. Not able to find Wireless Settings for 5GHz. It shows only 2.4GHz in the wireless settings. See Image below.

Please help if anyone faced similar issue. 

NETGEAR-Problem.png

Model: C6250|AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Net83
Aspirant

Re: C6250 5 GHz Not working - NO Light, No Signal, Not found in Wireless Settings

I called customer care. They asked me to power off and power on, reset to factory settings and finally asked to remove the coaxial cable while the power is on and then remove the power cable. They put it back in the same order. 

None of the above steps worked. 5 GHz light did not come back ON.

Finally they confirmed that the product is defective and asked me to return and get a new one.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Net83
Aspirant

I called customer care. They asked me to power off and power on, reset to factory settings and finally asked to remove the coaxial cable while the power is on and then remove the power cable. They put it back in the same order. 

None of the above steps worked. 5 GHz light did not come back ON.

Finally they confirmed that the product is defective and asked me to return and get a new one.

Message 2 of 3
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

Please PM me.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7