Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C6250 Wifi Dropping

rayo725
Follower

C6250 Wifi Dropping

Hi everyone

I'm using a C6250 modem with Comcast. My internet has been running with no problems up until a couple of weeks ago. My apartment suffered a power outage for a couple of days, and when everything came back on, I had WiFi problems. It happens on any device I'm using. It will be running with no problem, and then I lose connection out of nowhere for a few seconds to a couple of minutes, and then it comes back on. Comcast sent a tech who said there's nothing on their end, and its a modem issue. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to stuff like this, so is there anything in the settings that is recommended? There's just one coax cable going into the modem and all devices are within sight of the modem. 

Model: C6250|AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
lolopenson
Aspirant

Re: C6250 Wifi Dropping

I am having the same issue as you and it started a couple of weeks ago.  I'm also with Comcast but I don't believe I had a power outage.    I'm suddenly dropped as I'm working and get a message saying no network even though my Netgear appears to be fully operational.  Then it suddenly comes back up.  This has created issues for me with my work because they are monitoring the time that I put in.  I'd like to get this resolved ASAP.  

Model: C6250-1AZNAS|AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7