Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C6250 Xfinity WiFi not available

Jvascher0
Aspirant

C6250 Xfinity WiFi not available

I have been having issues with Xfinity all day to the point where my network doesn’t even show up as a connectable wifi network.

After doing multiple resets (both on my end and on their’s) along with undoing the coax and switch as well, there has been no progress.

As shown in the photo below all of the lights are on, however, the upload light is blinking.

For context I live in a townhome condo in which our block of buildings was built in 1937 and I do not have access to the “access point” or outside connection.

I have tried turning the wifi on/off switch on the side of the router, yet nothing has helped.

Comcast wants to send a technician out in a couple of days to look at the outside connection.

Any ideas with this?
Model: C6250|AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: C6250 Xfinity WiFi not available

Please post a copy and paste of the modems connection status page.
Have the ISP check the signal and line quality UP to the modem. Be sure the ISP provisions the modem correctly.
Be sure there are no coax cable line splitters in the between the modem and ISP service box. 
Be sure your using good quality RG6 coax cable up to the modem. 
Be sure to power OFF the modem for 1 minute them back ON.
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/General-info-and-Troubleshooting-for-Cable-Mod...

Message 2 of 4
Jvascher0
Aspirant

Thanks. How do I get the modem logs?
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats