Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: C6250 keeps disconnecting

rene1399
Follower

C6250 keeps disconnecting

I recently recieved the Netgear C6250 as a graduation gift for my new apartment. After a tedious set-up period with Xfinity, my internet was set up. Since then I've had multiple disconnecting issues while connected to the wifi. It just drops conncetion and all my devices stop loading and lose connection. A quick restart fixes it, but only for a few hours or so. When more devices get on the wifi it seems to disconnect faster. It's become extremly irriating as I've tried to troubleshoot by changing the 2G and 5G channels to ones by themselves, but that was only a temporary fix. Any solutions will be extremlly helpful as I can barely online game at the moment. 

Some of the error codes recieved in the pic attatched.

Model: C6250|AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: C6250 keeps disconnecting

Any Wifi Neighbors near by? If so, how many? Try setting manual channel 1, 6 or 11 on 2.4Ghz and 40 to 48 channel on 5Ghz.

Please post a copy and paste of the modems connection status page.
Have the ISP check the signal and line quality UP to the modem. Be sure the ISP provisions the modem correctly.
Be sure there are no coax cable line splitters in the between the modem and ISP service box. 
Be sure your using good quality RG6 coax cable up to the modem. 
Be sure to power OFF the modem for 1 minute them back ON.
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/General-info-and-Troubleshooting-for-Cable-Mod...

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7