Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C6300 Network Map not shown on Advanced>Administration>

Luke_Skywalker
Aspirant

C6300 Network Map not shown on Advanced>Administration>

Hello,

I have a C6300 router, hardware version V3.0. Firmware version V2.01.14

A week ago I started having problems with devices connecting via wireless.  After a few days, I connected to the router's webpage and found that the 2.4GHz network lost its SSID name, security option (it was set as none) and its phrase. I re-enter those settings and changed the phrase.

The 5GHz network was not affected.

I also noticed that the network map is no longer available under Advanced>Administration>

I don't think a factory reset was made before this problem happen because the IP address I have been using is not the factory default IP address (192.168.0.xxx).  I changed the default factory IP long time ago.

Any ideas on how to get back the network map again and why this could have happened?  

Model: C6300|AC1750 Cable Modem Router Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: C6300 Network Map not shown on Advanced>Administration>

Hello Luke

Have you tried to use a different web browser to see if the network map is still missing? 

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
Luke_Skywalker
Aspirant

Hello Darren,

I used chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 m and internet explorer version 11.0.9600.18204 and the map is still not shown.

Any ideas on why the settings for the 2.4GHz wifi settings got lost?

Thanks,

Luke S.

Message 3 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Luke

Do you have Time Warner Cable I ask this because they just pushed the latest firmware to the modem it could be a issue when that was happening you may want to factory reset the modem see if that corrects the issue.

DarrenM

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7