Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: C7000 Locked/Unlocked Channels?

FURRYe38
Guru

I've bought refurb'd products from Amazon. Mostly work well. Thankfully Amazon has good refund policies so if the refurb doesnt' work you can send it back and get something else. Might check out a C7800 if there is a refurb. 

If you wanna try a Orbi CBK40, this is a cable modem with built in router and comes with 1 satellite extender to use. 

Message 26 of 28
andreah1
Apprentice

Well, looked at the orbi, that's TOTALLY out!  I would never spend that for a router, lol.  I don't see a refurb for the other model you mentioned and that too is way out of price range if I were to buy brand new.  I'll either go with the refurb or try to find something from a different manufacturer.  I've lost most of my trust in netgear but wouldn't mind staying with them because I know my way around a little bit at least. 

Message 27 of 28
andreah1
Apprentice

Hi again, thinking of running to best buy today and grabbing either the netgear c6250 or motorola mg7540, then worst case scenario if it shows the same problem I can return it.  Any opinions on either?  Both are at the top of what I'm willing to spend at this point (actually don't want to spend that but feel like I have no choice) - they are each 120.00.   Should I see the same issue I'll then rag on spectrum to send a tech out but if the ubee is working great and the c3700 I hooked up was working I feel like it's the router.  Actually hoping I'm wrong because then I don't have to spend any money!  

My main concern is continuing the good range outside our house, it's great right now, don't want to lose that!  🙂  ADVICE PLEASE!  THANKS!

Message 28 of 28
Discussion stats
  • 27 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7