Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CM1150v notice 6 message

RossS
Aspirant

CM1150v notice 6 message

I keep getting this  notice:

CM-STATUS message sent. Event Type Code: 16; Chan ID: 29; DSID: N/A; MAC Addr: N/A; OFDM/OFDMA Profile ID: 3.;CM-MAC=28:80:88:d4:29:28;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:ad:ea:57;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;

Always the same message just would like to know what it means. Thanks

Model: CM1150V|DOCSIS 3.1 Nighthawk® Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem for XFINITY® Voice
Message 1 of 10

Accepted Solutions
RossS
Aspirant

Re: CM1150v notice 6 message

Maintance person for xfinity came and checked outside feed to my neighbor hood (my part) and found problem. Now all dBmV values are in spec. Thank you for the help.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 10

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Log into the modem and get a screen shot of the cable connections page and the complete lots. Not just 1. they're used together. 

Message 2 of 10
RossS
Aspirant

Message 3 of 10
RossS
Aspirant

Message 4 of 10
RossS
Aspirant

Message 5 of 10
RossS
Aspirant

Message 6 of 10
plemans
Guru

Your power levels are out of spec. You should be between -7.5dbmv ad 7.5dbmv. You should also only see about a 3.5dbmv difference betweenthe channels. You're running from -14.9 to -8.6. 

If you have any splitters, amplifiers, attenuators in the coax line, remove them. If this doesn't help, you'd need your isp to check the line. 

Message 7 of 10
RossS
Aspirant

Hi thanks for the response. Xfinity technician was out yesterday and told me on his test epuipment everything was fine since that was the reason I called in the first place. He replaced cable which is a straight shot from box outside. The reason I called xfinity was tell them them my download speeds were ok but upload was 20 when it usually around 40. They did a health check and said download stream was out of spec but when technician came he said it was ok. I called back last night and they have another tech coming out Saturday. The person I talked to last night said the same thing they were out of spec. Other then checking all the same things the other tech did not sure what this one can do. There is an amplifier that the cable is hooked to.

Message 8 of 10
RossS
Aspirant

Maintance person for xfinity came and checked outside feed to my neighbor hood (my part) and found problem. Now all dBmV values are in spec. Thank you for the help.

Message 9 of 10
plemans
Guru

Glad to hear you got it resolved! It you mark it solved, it could help the next person. 

let us know if youh ave futher issues with it!

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7