Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cable Modem c3700 Parental controls still not operational after 1 year

srmoortgat
Follower

Cable Modem c3700 Parental controls still not operational after 1 year

Can sombody advise me on how to get a RMA for my c3700 Cable Modem Router.  The product has never worked as advertised and I have be advised by support in India that a resolution is just around the corner the problem is that it has been over 6 months without contact from support except for the emails asking to close the case.  Parental controlls are inopperative and I have been told that is is a known issue and support is working the problem.  At this point I only see this as an excuse.  India support wont escalate I have never heard from 2nd or 3rd level.  

Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Cable Modem c3700 Parental controls still not operational after 1 year

Hello srmoortgat 

If your Isp is Time Warner Cable there is a firmware update that is being pushed to your modem this week you may just need to unplug the modem for 30 seconds and back in to get the firmware update. Check to see what firmware you have it should be V2.02.08 that is the latest It should show this in the router page in the top right hand corner. If you are on this firmware and still having issues let me know I will see what I can do for you.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7