Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Cable modem and router

rdwright777
Follower

Cable modem and router

I moved and Xfinity does not offer thier services to where I moved too. Looks like the best internet provider I can get is SuddenLink. Thier website states that the C7000 is compatible, but I have C7100V. Can I use the C7100V? The comparison page for modems show the only differance is the C7100V has voice and ther C7000 does not.

Model: C7100V|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

I've found a couple reviews stating they have it working on suddenlink without any issues. Most of the 3rd party "modem approved" lists show it as being compatible. The only real way to know for sure would be to contact suddenlink. 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

You should contact the new ISP and ask them about what is officially supported on there network system. They will let you know. 

@rdwright777 wrote:

I moved and Xfinity does not offer thier services to where I moved too. Looks like the best internet provider I can get is SuddenLink. Thier website states that the C7000 is compatible, but I have C7100V. Can I use the C7100V? The comparison page for modems show the only differance is the C7100V has voice and ther C7000 does not.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7