Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Top Contributors
Highlighted
Aspirant

Coonectivity Issues with CM115V and RBK23 (RBR20 & RBS20)

I recently installed a new cable modem the Netgear Nighthawk CM1150V when i upgraded my internet speed to 1Gbps and had set it up with my Orbi Wifi System RBK23 with router RBR20 and two satellites RBS20. Firmware for the Orbi is V2.3.1.44 and the Nighthawk V2.02.03

My issue is cable modem is moved and gets rebooted, i would loose either the wired connection and the wifi connection. so in order to regain connectivity, i would reboot again, to  gain wired connectivity, but not wifi connectivity. which leads me back to going to the diagnotics process all over again via the orbi app and orbilogin.net, which get me to rebooting my system all over again. repeatedly until the wired and wifi internet connection gets through. but this process and go one for hours. I've gone through two factory resets all ready with customer service on the phone. this is getting aggravating for $300 wifi router and $260 modem, i shouldn't be going through this much problem. 

any help would be great appreciated.  

Model: CM1150V|DOCSIS 3.1 Nighthawk® Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem for XFINITY® Voice, RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 1