Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Deactivate my.netgear account

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Deactivate my.netgear account

Hello,

For the last two months, I have been trying to deactivate my "my.netgear.com" account. It initally started as trying to remove my old devices that I no longer own (passed onto another owner) and since I no longer have the proof of purchase for those devices, I was told I cannot remove them. I then asked to delete my account in it's entirety, and was given instructions on who to send an e-mail to and what information to put inside the e-mail. So, I followed the instructions to the tee, and sent it off, but nothing has changed and I haven't heard anything. This has been ongoing for over two months, and I just want my account removed in its entirety. There was a previously opened support ticket for all of this, but it has since been closed with literally no progress whatsoever. At this point, I have such a foul taste in my mouth that I can't even begin to describe my frustration. Are there any admins on this site that are able to help me out with this? It's been 2 phone calls, multiple e-mails, and two months worth of wasting my time, and I just want the account deactivated. Please let me know if any admins can be of assistance. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Fntypo

I do not have access to do this but I will try and get it to someone that can.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Thank you, Darren. I have been contacted by an individual who is assisting in this matter. I appreciate your help.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7