Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Disney+ not working after installing CAX80

Murraygrant
Aspirant

Disney+ not working after installing CAX80

Anyone having issues with streaming Disney+? All my other streaming platfroms work just fine.  Disney+ kind of works but I cannot select any of the tiles, Marvel, Star Wars ect.  I have to perform a search instead of being able to select and open tiles.  It also seems to open really slow and again none of my other streaming services are having this issue.  I have a 2018 Samsung TV.  I've called all three parties involved, Samsung, Netgear and even Disney+. nobody can seem to figure it out, frustrating. 

Message 1 of 9
plemans
Guru

Did you try a different dns provider? try googles (8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4) or cloudfares at 1.1.1.1

Message 2 of 9
Murraygrant
Aspirant

I have, nothing seems to work.

Message 3 of 9
plemans
Guru

Is the tv hardwired in, is it running over wireless (and if so, what band?)

Is it only the 1 tv having issues or every device? try a computer, a tablet, a phone, and the tv. 

Message 4 of 9
Murraygrant
Aspirant

I've done both hardwired and wireless. neither work.  all my other devices work perfectly, just having issues with Samsung.

Message 5 of 9
plemans
Guru

When you hardwired in the samsung, did you delete the wireless network to ensure it wasn't still using it? 

So you'd be able to screen mirror from your phone (running disney plus) to your tv and it'd work fine? 

That'd tend to indicate that it isn't a router issue. 

Message 6 of 9
Murraygrant
Aspirant

No the wireless network was not deleted.  I have not tried screen mirror from my phone, I have a Samsung phone as well.  I will try that later when I get a chance, thank you for your advise. 

Message 7 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

I can let you know that Disney + works from my wired xbox 1 with the CAX80. Possible a mis-configuration with your phones...

Message 8 of 9
Murraygrant
Aspirant

So I was able to successfully mirror Disney+ from my phone to my Samsung TV.  It only has issues while trying to open Disney+ from the app on my TV.  All phones and other tv's in the house have no issues.  I have already unistalled and reinstalled everything, lol. fort whateber reason, this CAX80 seems to be having issues communicating with my TV.........I think.

Message 9 of 9
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7