Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Downstream light, Upstream light, and Online light

TheWolverine97
Follower

Downstream light, Upstream light, and Online light

My Downstream light keeps blinking, my upstream light is off and my online light is off as well. I have disabled my AT&T WiFi so the signal are not competing with each other. I have also did a system reset as well. Both my Nighthawk AX8 WiFi Cable Modem Router, Model CAX80 and AT&T Modem Router are both brand new. Any ideas??

Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

@TheWolverine97 wrote:

My Downstream light keeps blinking, my upstream light is off and my online light is off as well. I have disabled my AT&T WiFi so the signal are not competing with each other. I have also did a system reset as well. Both my Nighthawk AX8 WiFi Cable Modem Router, Model CAX80 and AT&T Modem Router are both brand new. Any ideas??

You have the CAX80 and a AT&T modem router? 

I wasn't aware the cax80 was compatible with att service. 

What ISP do you have and whatt is your full setup?

Message 2 of 4
Sorensen_kk
Aspirant

Once the modem syncs on a downstream channel, the Downstream light will go solid green and the Upstream light will start blinking green. The Upstream light will go solid green once it has established a connection. Depending on your service, additional channels may bond together.
Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

@Sorensen_kk Not sure if you're thread jumping and wanting help or if you're trying to help. 

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7