Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Escalate case # 43414671 C3700 Bad router component

satvik
Aspirant

Escalate case # 43414671 C3700 Bad router component

Hi

I called the support and I am not being helped at all on this matter, you guys keep repeating the same things about getting the 6 months phone support when clearly the device is faulty. This is unacceptable that I have to followup for almost a month when clearly the device is faulty. I get bad range and poor speeds and my comcast agent has already visited and checked that the input LAN is much higher but the router fails to send appropriate speeds. I see 27mbps next to the router and 0.48 mbps 25 ft away from the router, I already had to pay $110 to comcast to come and check the connection and they determined that it was the router fault since input LAN speeds were much higher than what I got over WiFi. Now this router costs $100 and phone support is also almost the same, What is the point of me spending all this money if I am going to see temporary fixes and continue to have to use a unreliable and faulty device. I spoke to agents multiple times and they disconnected the calls if I did not agree to purchase the 6 months of phone support. One even went ahead and closed my case. I don't get how difficult it is for a customer to get the right service for a faulty device under warranty timeframes. I would like to escalate this issue.

Message 1 of 3
schumaku
Guru

One post is enough please. You talk to the community, typically not to Netgear here.

@vkdelta please.

Message 2 of 3
satvik
Aspirant

I understand but netgear representatives are not taking any initiative to solve my issue. They keep repeating the same steps to follow which lead to no results. Recently they even closed the case when I got mad since no resolution was happening and the same things were being repeated.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7