Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Everything is WRONG with this so called Router/Modem

Junktome
Aspirant

Everything is WRONG with this so called Router/Modem

Since day one of purchasing this C6300 router/modem in one I have only had problems, and of course NetGear wants $50.00 to even ask a question so right now I'm so frustrated I want to scream!

First the problem was signing on and getting kicked right back off.  Then I began receiving messages like "your NetGear certificate is expired or no good" I attempted to figure out the problem with no luck.  I cannot enable my bluetooth devices, and I continue to have problems each day with wifi connections. When I look at the properties of my connection it says "Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network<adapter" PLEASE, if someone could tell me what this means?   It is associated with Microsoft and was istalled in the last few months. Why? I have no idea.  

I have downloaded the NetGear Genie, which show about the size of two postage stamps put together, so I have to use a magnifying glass to read what the page says.  When I was finally able to read it the message is  "NetGear Router is not installed."  I have attempted to find out if I can reinstall, but can't find anything and don't have the money to ask support.  

I'm going crazy! If someone has ideas I would love it! 

Model: C6300|AC1750 Cable Modem Router Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Everything is WRONG with this so called Router/Modem

Have you tried a different web browser or different device when trying to access the router?

DarrenM

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Everything is WRONG with this so called Router/Modem

Have you tried a different web browser or different device when trying to access the router?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7