Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Firmware for C6220

sipneat
Aspirant

Firmware for C6220

I have a NEtgear C6220 an according to the firmware table my firmware is out of date.  The issue is, where do I get the new firmware, when I look at the support side it states nothing is available. Is there a way to get the latest firmware for my router?

thanks!

Message 1 of 6
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Firmware for C6220

who is your ISP?

Message 2 of 6
sipneat
Aspirant

They are called Sudden Link, so I am using the "All Other ISP's" which shows V1.01.17, mine is on V1.01.14.  There is no firmware listed as available just states "Firmware/Software not available for this model."

Thanks for the reply/help.

-b

Message 3 of 6
sipneat
Aspirant

I am asking as I am having issues where the conection drops, seems under heavy usage but Im not sure.  I wanted to make sure the cable modem is on the best firmware for my provider befor I have them come out to check the line.  Thanks.

Message 4 of 6
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

Suddenlink is bit of pain when dealing with FW upgrades. they dont want to upgrade any retail modem FW. 

we have a new FW we can pass on suddenlink engineering guys but we never hear from those guys.

Message 5 of 6
sipneat
Aspirant

So I need to get it from them?  I cant get it and appy it myslef?  Does it need to get verified by Suddenlink?

I have a appt. with them Friday and will bring a Arris with me to see if that works.

Thanks for the replies and help!

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7