Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How to reset c3700 router my wi fi lost connection and no devices can connect

Minnierholloway
Aspirant

How to reset c3700 router my wi fi lost connection and no devices can connect

C3700
Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: How to reset c3700 router my wi fi lost connection and no devices can connect

to reset the C3700 push the reset button for 7-10 seconds until the lights change. You'll need to redo your network setup. 

here's the support site with manual and installation instructions. make sure you select the correct version from the drop down box. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/C3700.aspx

Message 2 of 5
Minnierholloway
Aspirant

Thanks for that info but I've tried that and for some reason the button on the bottom and side didn't push on with a safety pin and I'm still having the connection issues and unable to connect any of my devices to the router. I've also downloaded the manual and trying to figure out what else I can do.
Message 3 of 5

What about the LEDs on the device?

Is the wifi LED on?

You say "no devices can connect". What happens when you try?

Can devices see the wifi?

Tried pressing the wifi on/off button?

Message 4 of 5
plemans
Guru

Like @michaelkenward stated, those asnwers help us.

Your other option for reset, if you can hardwire into the router, you can reset via the gui. to to advanced----administration---backup settings----and factory reset. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7