Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I Need Your Help!

DanielLambright
Aspirant

I Need Your Help!

Hello Netgear users and everyone also. I am new to this forum, and this is my first post also. The last couple of days I am facing an issue with my computer. That is ethernet is not working on my computer. Currently I am using Netgear R6850 AC2000 Dual Band. Guys, I don't know why this is happening and how to fix this issue. Can anyone provide any suggestions for this?

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: I Need Your Help!

a couple things. 

1. you posted in the cable modem/router forum.for your device it'd be this forum: 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/General-WiFi-Routers-Non/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-general

2. is it only 1 device with issues? all other wired and wireless devices are working? 

3. what firmware is on the router? 

4. what modem/gateway is the router connected to?

5. what error are you getting? what gets displayed under your ethernet connection? 

6. have you checked to see if the port was disabled on the computer? 

7 or checked to ensure the port is working on the computer? 

Message 2 of 3
DanielLambright
Aspirant

Re: I Need Your Help!

Thanks for replying. Yes, all other wired and wireless devices are working, I have no idea about the firmware is on the router! Although, I fixed the issue after searching online, and found this yesterday. After disabled Wi-Fi of my computer, the issue is fixed. However, I did not know that this problem could occur if Wifi is enabled.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7