Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem + Router (C7000)

bmayorg2
Aspirant

NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem + Router (C7000)

Hi everyone, I currently have service with spectrum, internet and voice and im wondering if the cables voice internet (calling) (receiving calls) interferes with my internet connection/wifi.With spectrum internet + voice i have a splitter connected via a coax cable to my NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem + Router (C7000) for internet and my ubee voice for calls.

I want to know if i connect to my ubee voice's internet to check youtube and watch netflix will this interfere with my brothers gaming. Im just wondering if i use the ubees voice internet will it affect my internet speed causing latency lag since internet and voice are connected through the splitter. One coax cable to my netgear modem/router and another coax cable to my voice ubee. I get 100 mbps with my internet and 70 mbps in ubee voice internet.

If someone can rephrase this or help me understand i will greatly appreciaate it. Anywhere else i can post this (forums or somewhere where they could help me please let me know.

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 3
bmayorg2
Aspirant

Re: NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem + Router (C7000)

WIFID is my ubees voice internet and netg is my internet from nighthawk modem/router

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem + Router (C7000)

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7