Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear CG3000DV260 Router - Open DNS Settings Problem - Tertiary Value Invalid??

pingiii
Aspirant

Netgear CG3000DV260 Router - Open DNS Settings Problem - Tertiary Value Invalid??

I'm trying to use open DNS on this router, but when I enter the DNS values in the primary and secondary addresses and hit apply, I get an error message that says the Tertiary DNS values are invalid.  When I choose dynamic DNS, this value is blank anyway.  What is the problem?  Is there a Tertiary value I need to enter?  None of the OPEN DNS sites say anythiny about this field/value, just the primary and secondary DNS addresses.  thanks for any help you can provide.

Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear CG3000DV260 Router - Open DNS Settings Problem - Tertiary Value Invalid??

Message 2 of 3
pingiii
Aspirant

Re: Netgear CG3000DV260 Router - Open DNS Settings Problem - Tertiary Value Invalid??

Thanks, I'll give it a try and let you know what happens.  However, as I look at the process from the link you provided, I still have questions. But once I go through the process with the genie, maybe my questions will be answered.

Thanks again for your help.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7