Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear phone support nothing but a nighmare

D800
Follower

Netgear phone support nothing but a nighmare

Last week I purchased brand new netgear modem router model: C6230 from amazon when it arrived I connected all cables correctly and called to my ISP to activate it and I provided all information they ask me, after 90 minute the agent could not activate the modem router so he called to netgear was transferred me I was waiting about 30 minutes and no one was on the phone. Than I called myself back to netgear I spoke to a female agent I provided her with the serial number and she told me it is invalid! I told her it is a brand new item just opened from the box and I read to her the original serial number but she hang-up on me. Than I call back and other female agent answered the phone and I gave her all the information and serial number and she was able to validate so I was glad I ask her to please help me activate the modem router but she insist that I must registered first otherwise she will not activate, I explained to her that the was already 10 pm and I am since 3 pm on the phone and I am tired and no one will force me or tell me when to register and it has nothing to do with activation since the serial number already shows it is a brand new item and I told her that I will register to following day but she refused, I wasted 7 hours between ISP, Amazon and netgear and I just returned back the item. Yesterday I received another netgear modem router model C6300V2 that I ordered 3 days ago. Yesterday after connecting I contact my ISP and was able to activate the modem router. After that I was try to login access my router to change both wifi network name and password but I could not access so I contacted netgear on the phone and I spoke to another female agent gave her all info and registered the modem router but she could not help figure out the problem. This morning I was 150 minutes on the phone with other agent from India together after troubleshooting I been able to access my modem router so then I changed my both wifi network names and passwords and I clicked apply all seems good except that after I done this both wifi network were showing open means anyone can connect without password no lock symbol next to it and did not say secured. And again the agent could not help and hang-up just like others! than I called again an I spoke with another agent over 90 minutes on the phone he could not help left me in the middle of troubleshoot and hang up! NETGEAR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE WHO HARDLEY GET PAID $10 A DAY! THAT IS WHY THEY DO NOT CARE! IT IS NOT THEIR BUSINESS THEY DO NIT CARE ABOUT NOTHING! THEY THNK THEY KNOW BUT ACTUALLY THE DON'T! THE TRUTH IS MOST AMERICALCOMPANY MAKING BILLIONS OF $ SELLING TO PEOPLE IN THE USA SIMTHING THAT COST $5 IN CHINA OR MALAZIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES AND THE SELL IT FOR $200.00 AND NOT EVEN ONE AMERICAN AGENT ON THE PHONE! THE HIRE 1O PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE PRICE OF ONE AMERICAN! AND AS THE RESULTS THIS IS THE "WORST SEVICE WE RECEIVE IN THE USA FROM ALL THOSE CUSTIMERS SERVICE! 

SECOND MODEM WILL GO BACK TO AMAZON! AND NEVER BUY AGAIN NETGEAR! JUST GARBAGW WASTED TONS OG HOURS RESERCHING COMPARING MODEMS WASTED LOTS OF VALUABKE TIME AND MONEY! AND NO ONE CARES IN NETGER! ONLY TO TAKE YOUR MONEY! DO NOT WASTE YOU TIME PURCHASE NETGEAR! OVER 1000 AMAZON BUYERS COMPLAINT ON SAME ISSUES! BUT NO ONE CDARES!

Message 1 of 2
ErnestTheGreat
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Netgear phone support nothing but a nighmare

Hi @D800,

What is the current issue you are having with C6300v2 apart from poor support?
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7