Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No wifi but ethernet works

rymndli
Follower

No wifi but ethernet works

I have NETGEAR - Nighthawk 32 x 8 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem - Black and NETGEAR - Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System (2-pack) - White

My ethernet stopped worked a few days ago and my desktop was on wifi. Then the next day the wifi stopped working and when my sister went to unplug and replug in the modem and router the wifi stopped working. We tried makign a new profile with the ORBI app and contacted our ISP. But the wifi is still not working and the only thing that is still working is my desktop which is on windows 10. If anyone knows the issue or knows how to help it would be greatly appreciated. Everytime one of the wifi connected devices tries to use the internet , I keep getting " the connection is not private" 

Please help please and thank you

Model: CM1100|Nighthawk Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS 3.1
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: No wifi but ethernet works

The CM1200 is a modem only, no built in router or wifi here. You'll need to contact the mfr of the wifi router you have connected to the CM1200 modem for there help and information for there product your using. 

Good Luck. 

@rymndli wrote:

I have NETGEAR - Nighthawk 32 x 8 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem - Black and NETGEAR - Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System (2-pack) - White

My ethernet stopped worked a few days ago and my desktop was on wifi. Then the next day the wifi stopped working and when my sister went to unplug and replug in the modem and router the wifi stopped working. We tried makign a new profile with the ORBI app and contacted our ISP. But the wifi is still not working and the only thing that is still working is my desktop which is on windows 10. If anyone knows the issue or knows how to help it would be greatly appreciated. Everytime one of the wifi connected devices tries to use the internet , I keep getting " the connection is not private" 

Please help please and thank you

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7