Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nonexistent customer service

User2017
Aspirant

Nonexistent customer service

I purchased my item in January of this year it just stopped working last week I have has been confirmed that it is not my Internet service as I have used the support  via phone as well as having a technician come to my home it has been determined that the router no longer works I submitted an inquiry to net gear customer service five days ago and have yet to receive a response I should not need to purchase another router when the one  I purchased is less than one year old this is very upsetting to me how many I get a response from someone also I called the 800 number and was told that my weight would be 19 minutes and I was on hold and access over an hour 

Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Nonexistent customer service

Hello User2017

Did you get a case number if so Pm me that number and I will look into the issue.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
User2017
Aspirant

Re: Nonexistent customer service

Hello Darren

I have not been given a case number or anything.  One week and you are the only person who has responded to me.  A shame.  As previously stated, I used the contact us link on the website giving all the information related to the device.  Obviously they have my money and have NO INTEREST in customer service.  I've been reading reviews and that is crystal clear.  Before now, I had a positive view of Netgear.  Since I have no luck by phone or email, it's definitely changed.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7