Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Only wired connection works, can't access routerlogin.net/routerlogin.com or default IP

Dotpocket
Aspirant

Only wired connection works, can't access routerlogin.net/routerlogin.com or default IP

So I've had the C7000 for 2 months and no problems. Now today I can't connect any device wirelessly through 2.4GHz or 5GHz. My wired connection on my laptop is perfect but again, no wireless internet connection at all. I've already tried going to routerlogin.net and 192.168.1.1 and I just get told I'm not connected to my router's wifi network. Really need some help with this cause I've been trying to find answers for hours and no luck.

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Only wired connection works, can't access routerlogin.net/routerlogin.com or default IP

Hello Dotpocket

This is a cable modem try 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.100.1

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
Dotpocket
Aspirant

Re: Only wired connection works, can't access routerlogin.net/routerlogin.com or default IP

Thanks for responding. I've submitted my receipt to the support case I opened as I thought I would have to replace this modem. Having said that, I was able to get on the GUI with 192.168.100.1. Is there anything in there I could do to fix this modem and not have to replace it?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7