Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ping Of Death

JIMMYZZ28
Aspirant

Ping Of Death

I have had issues with inertent for several months now. Obviously Spectrum has for the most part has always stated it was something with us. Just for starters I have the following certified. Power to the house, power inside the house, all cables within the house. We have bypassed the house sevral times as Spectrum has as well. Several different brands of routers and modems have been in place both by Spectrum and by us. We have also reformated our computers and mobil devices. I have started to review the logs and pings to our house. I have noticed several ping of death hits as well as a few other suspicious items. I have uploaded a couple of photos please excuse the qualtiy. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated......IMG_0181.JPGIMG_0187.JPGIMG_0181.JPG

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
JIMMYZZ28
Aspirant

Re: Ping Of Death

Update to the previous post. After reviewing several logs I have noticed that all of the attacks come from 74.128.25.0 (see attached). The target can be anything and does vary however they all have the same source IP. I have up to 12 devices and i shut them all off and turned them on individually and they obtain this address and immediately start the attacks. I shut the device off and start another and very shortly the attacks start again from the same source. My home computers were reformatted as my individual mobile devices were brought back to out of box state.

We are concerned because we noted that about the time we started having trouble TWC was hacked and apparently a great amount of customers information was released. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.....

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7