Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R6700v3 Guest Wifi Configuration

Victisha81
Aspirant

R6700v3 Guest Wifi Configuration

Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router Model R6700v3   - Not so SMART... Can't  disable guest wifi after enableing it for our guests....

I turned my guest wifi on for our guests on Easter, I can not make any changes to it  nor turn it off.... I cannot even change the password for it or change the time limit...... This is both on the nighthawk mobile  app and the PC Genie app..  Both will not change a thing.... I chose disable just like i did to enable and it says wait while we update your router setting, then says  The router could not apply your new settings.  Check your WiFi connection and try again, this is on the mobile app,  On the net gear genie app on my PC, I select disable hit save it counts down 80 seconds acts like it changed the setting but don't....   Sigh I would have never turned it on if i would have known I coulnt make ANY changes including Passwords, Some live near enough to use it grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this in this forum for your model router:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-nighthawk

Be sure the routers Firmware is up to date. 

Good Luck. 

Message 2 of 4
Victisha81
Aspirant

Firmware is up to date. From the looks of it I’m not the only one with this issue. Thanks for the idea tho. And I reposted on the section you referred me too.
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements