Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: SPECTRUM will not push FIRMWARE to Customers modem - We need a solution NETGEAR

mperu99
Initiate

SPECTRUM will not push FIRMWARE to Customers modem - We need a solution NETGEAR

I just got of the phone with Spectrum, after weeks of back and forth finger pointing.  Spectrum Said THEY WILL NOT PUSH FIRMWARE to CUSTOMER owned modem!  NETGEAR you need to provide us a solution to your product.

Model: CM600|CM600 High Speed Cable Modem
Message 1 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: SPECTRUM will not push FIRMWARE to Customers modem - We need a solution NETGEAR

Message 2 of 5
ZeroC00l
Luminary

This is complete bull crap. A tech comes to my house says we don't do upgrades.

All you have done Netgear is faught back and forth and I the consumer has to be stuck in the middle while you and Spectrum say neither do upgrades. So who did? Darth Vader?

You need to fix this. Allow us to upgrade.

Message 3 of 5
mperu99
Initiate

That is not an answer! you are failing the consumer by pushing this off onto someone else... YOU ARE FAILING TO UNDERSTAND.. ISP WILL NOT PUSH FIRMWARE!  what part of that do you not understand?

Message 4 of 5
ZeroC00l
Luminary

I've been saying this for awhile now. They don't care. They have our money with no support.

They don't stay active on here. They want us to pay for support.

They steal our money oh wait. We paid for their product with no support and take // steal our money.

Every other Corp allows you to update or downgrade your firmware. But not Netgear. We have to put up with Netgear / ISP fighting like school children.

And what's more annoying we paid for it. Were not allowed to update or downgrade it. Wow.

They don't want people bad mouthing their product. Then make your crap work rather then do it your way. Your way doesn't work, hasn't for awhile now.

Consumers want this ability. Make it happen. All your doing is pissing people off.

Oh wait my bad. You don't care. Which is why I'll buy another product. But again. You don't care. Well I don't either. But you don't care. Forgots about that.
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7