Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Selling modem - need to remove from my account

Friedbones
Guide

Selling modem - need to remove from my account

We have migrated to another modem and no longer need this one, therefore, need to have it removed because I am selling it to a neighbor for them to use with their system.  

I currently have this modem registered to my account, but cannot find any way to have it removed.  The help system available on the account  page does not cover this type of issue.  So how on earth do I have it removed so that I can provide it to someone else to use.????

Note:  this modem is awesome, but since we are using something else, we no longer need it.  Still in excellent working condition and will provide very capable service for someone else who can use it.

Why is no information on this topic? 

If anyone knows how I can get a simple quest answered without having to go through a tech support call >which I really do not need< I would appreciate it.

Thanks in adavance.

Model: CM1150V|DOCSIS 3.1 Nighthawk® Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem for XFINITY® Voice
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Selling modem - need to remove from my account

Please contact NG support to help you with this. 

Good Luck. 

Message 2 of 4
Friedbones
Guide

Well, getting NG Support as you suggest is near impossible.  All I find when trying to find help is more threads from folks with other issues but no direct link to whoever would help with this.  And at the top of that page is a link that indicates that the support is only good fro 90 days from purchase....................well, of course its past that time.!

Pretty broad category there...get NG Support...  there has got to be a way to get through to someone who can help with this simple request instead of having to wade through a bunch of other threads that do not address my issue.  

So I ask again.  How on earth does one get help removing a unit registered that is no longer being used by me?  

BLACK HOLE OF "WHERE IN SUPPORT" DO I GO??????

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Try a forum moderator:

@olympos1625 

@DarrenM 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos