Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WAC 124 No internet

timharmer
Aspirant

WAC 124 No internet

I set up my WAC124 in Access point mode absolutely fine. Next day I just turned it off and on to try and get a google home working with it. Now, it is not detecting the internet cable in the back. I have tried the cable directly into my PC and it works fine. I did a reset on the WAC124 to try setting it up again. No luck. Through the set up it tries to detect an internet connection and it just cannot connect. I managed to get into the router set up at routerlogin.net and it tries to find the internet connection and stays it is a static ip address. When I set up the Access point I made sure it was on dynamic ip address. I have tried getting the ip/dns addresses from my sky router to set it up manually but not luck

Just don't understand how it could have just lost the connection? 

Any help would be apprecieted? 

Model: WAC124|AC2000 Dual Band 4x4
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
timharmer
Aspirant

Re: WAC 124 No internet

Currently i think i have fixed it. I just plugged it into a different LAN outlet on the router and it seemed to fix it. Not sure what went wrong but fingers crossed it will stay fixed. such a pain though 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
timharmer
Aspirant

Currently i think i have fixed it. I just plugged it into a different LAN outlet on the router and it seemed to fix it. Not sure what went wrong but fingers crossed it will stay fixed. such a pain though 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Be sure to post in the following forum for your model product:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/WiFi-Range-Extenders-Nighthawk/bd-p/home-wifi-range-extenders

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7