Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Website blocked/ won't load when mobile devices on wifi

tikitiki212
Follower

Website blocked/ won't load when mobile devices on wifi

I just created a new website/ blog yesterday. Everything seems to be working fine on my desktop, and I can access the .com website normally. However, it seems that it is blocked on my phone or any other mobile device when connected to wifi. I have tried restarting our router and modem, have cleared caches, etc. 

If I turn wifi off and use cellular data on my phone, I can access the webstie normally. 

It almost seems like it is stuck recognizing it as a non-secure/ non-existent website (previously, if I would type in my domain, it would take me to the page that indicated that I had parked the domain but there was no website yet). 

Again, it works fine on my desktop, on cellular data and I also had a friend try on her iphone (on wifi at her house) and she said it opened up fine. My ISP said nothing shows as blocked on their end. I have no idea what to do but would really like to be able to access it from wifi/mobile devices! Thanks. 

Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Website blocked/ won't load when mobile devices on wifi

Please post about this here for your model router:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/General-WiFi-Routers-Non/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-general

Good Luck. 

@tikitiki212 wrote:

I just created a new website/ blog yesterday. Everything seems to be working fine on my desktop, and I can access the .com website normally. However, it seems that it is blocked on my phone or any other mobile device when connected to wifi. I have tried restarting our router and modem, have cleared caches, etc. 

If I turn wifi off and use cellular data on my phone, I can access the webstie normally. 

It almost seems like it is stuck recognizing it as a non-secure/ non-existent website (previously, if I would type in my domain, it would take me to the page that indicated that I had parked the domain but there was no website yet). 

Again, it works fine on my desktop, on cellular data and I also had a friend try on her iphone (on wifi at her house) and she said it opened up fine. My ISP said nothing shows as blocked on their end. I have no idea what to do but would really like to be able to access it from wifi/mobile devices! Thanks. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7