Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

c6300v2 new devices cant find my router and can't sign into routerlogin page

chadh509
Follower

c6300v2 new devices cant find my router and can't sign into routerlogin page

I can't get any new items to find my router regular or 2.4.  Devices that were connected as of a couple of weeks ago are fine they connect and can see the router.  I also can't access the router login IP address from my computer.  I have tried to reset all the cookies as suggested from the netgear page. And I have tried unplugging and reseting my router from my ISP webpage.

Message 1 of 2

Re: c6300v2 new devices cant find my router and can't sign into routerlogin page

@chadh509 wrote:

I can't get any new items to find my router regular or 2.4. 

Is this a wifi thing? Your description is a bit thin on useful details.

Can these "new items" see your wifi SSID? How are you trying to connect? What happens when you try to connect things?

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Apps and Services. (This is easily done, given Netgear's complicated community structure.)

Many questions apply to different types of device, so you might get responses here, but it doesn't sound like your issue has much to do with the Apps, so you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Cable Modems & Routers

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear gave up on supplying paper manuals years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7