Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

connection dropping dynamic range window

Reellegend01
Tutor

connection dropping dynamic range window

The last few weeks we have had the problem of internet dropping...got around to pulling log yesterday after a fresh reboot two days prior n log is just insane long ..lots of dynamic range window violation and t3 time outs ...any help would be great
Model: CM1000|Ultra-High Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS® 3.1 Ready
Message 1 of 8
plemans
Guru

Re: connection dropping dynamic range window

If you have any splitters, attenuators, or amplifiers in line, I'd recommend removing them.

Also get a screen snip of the cable connection page showing all the upstream/downstream info. 

Post that back here. 

Message 2 of 8
Reellegend01
Tutor

Message 3 of 8
Reellegend01
Tutor

Message 4 of 8
Reellegend01
Tutor

Message 5 of 8
Reellegend01
Tutor

alright sorry for delay i could not figure out how to load a pic.. hope those 3 work.. cable line comes from pole to a single connector to to one cable that goes straight to modem...i bypassed all others due to us not having tv service... it has been great for about a year this is a new problem... any insight i would be great full thank you very much... isp is cox cable they say all is good on their end my modem is pluged in to a night hawk wifi router.... modem timed out 4 times last night it only goes out for maybe 15 secs

Message 6 of 8
plemans
Guru

you're upload link speed is to low and you have errors on the downstream link 

If they haven't, the isp needs to check the line. 

Message 7 of 8
Reellegend01
Tutor

Monday 6/22...very scared to post this..but Thursday I went to box n unscrewed the line from pole thst feeds the office straight to modem cleaned with canned air n put back togeather...it dropped a few times Thursday but has not done it since...ran great all weekend
Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7