Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

staying connected to samsung smj337a

Beatrice11
Follower

staying connected to samsung smj337a

My phone is unable to connect and/or stay connected. I get internet not available, or I connect and as soon as I start using my phone it disconnects. I have turned things off and on, reset modem/router..... and just when I think it is working.... it disconnects. On occasion my phone states my password is not correct. Very frustrating. Samsung smj337a connecting to netgear nighthawk ac1900 wifi cable motem router (c7000). FYI - I have never had any problems connecting my phone to other internet. My computer and tv connect and stay connected without any problems. Could it be a phone setting. Help is welcome. Thank you, Beatrice

Model: C7100V|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: staying connected to samsung smj337a

What channels are you using? Auto? Try setting manual channel 1, 6 or 11 on 2.4Ghz and any unused channel on 5Ghz.
Any Wifi Neighbors near by? If so, how many?

I would contact the phones Mfr and ask for additional help and information. 

@Beatrice11 wrote:

My phone is unable to connect and/or stay connected. I get internet not available, or I connect and as soon as I start using my phone it disconnects. I have turned things off and on, reset modem/router..... and just when I think it is working.... it disconnects. On occasion my phone states my password is not correct. Very frustrating. Samsung smj337a connecting to netgear nighthawk ac1900 wifi cable motem router (c7000). FYI - I have never had any problems connecting my phone to other internet. My computer and tv connect and stay connected without any problems. Could it be a phone setting. Help is welcome. Thank you, Beatrice

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7