Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

what is the capacity of users on an AC1750 WIFI CABLE MODEM ROUTER

Marines2nd
Aspirant

what is the capacity of users on an AC1750 WIFI CABLE MODEM ROUTER

when I log on the router/modem to view what devices are connected, I see 15 , then underneath that, I see a  list of devices that are not connected to the network.They are not BLOCKED. When I attempt to connect them, ... I enter the MAC address and device name,...they still are not added to the list of connected devices. Now my question is..... how many devices does my router/modem support? AC1750wifi cable modem/router

Model: C6300|AC1750 Cable Modem Router Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: what is the capacity of users on an AC1750 WIFI CABLE MODEM ROUTER

How many devices do you have in total? 

If you reboot the modem and connect all of your devices with out chaning anything, do they all connect? 

Message 2 of 4
Marines2nd
Aspirant

When I reboot the router and log onto the router, I see at least 15 connections, then underneath that one, I see another 11 devices that are NOT connected. When I attempt to add them, using the MAC address and device name, it looks as if it accepts it, but still it remains on the list of devices NOT connected, which is why I am wondering , are there too many devices on the network?

Model: C6300|AC1750 Cable Modem Router Docsis 3.0
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

So not looking at the modems web page, how many devices do you actually have? Connected or not connected? 

Are the ones being listed at not connected, are they actually connected or off line or else where? 

You don't have to add them to the modems web page or make any changes. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7